Friday, October 12, 2012

{quest bars, zipfizz, books and laughter?}

Friday already? Where did the week go? I feel like this week didn't even exist in my book because it was so out of wack than usual.
I traveled home to NH to see my Mom and take a trip to Boston. Monday was spent hiking with Marlin (oh how I missed him!). 


Awwww he's so cute!

Tuesday was Boston and I didn't take one photo. How dare I? It wasn't too interesting besides Zinga! It's good there's not one of these places (froyo) anywhere near me because that's where I'd be every.single.day. Weee. 

I came home Wednesday morning and got a call about an hour into my three hour drive from my Mom telling me how much she already missed me. Wah. I wanna go back home now. It was nice to have some time with her...it always makes me happy. And of course Tucker and Marlin can always make me smile :) They're the best!

I basically came home, made my frosting for cake class and went straight to the high school where I decorated this baby!


I felt proud of myself because it wasn't the worst one in the room. Haha. 

Thursday I check the mail and found these goodies!


Amazing right! I emailed Quest a while back and they sent these to me for review! I had been hearing so many good things about their bars and needed to try some. The ones I got are their new products, the Quest Cravings line! 


I tried the crunch bars and OH MY LORD they are wonderful. I swear they taste just like those Hershey chocolate crunch bar thingys, but even better because there's 20 grams of protein and only 8 carbs! Hello, is this a dream?! 


I have yet to try the peanut butter cups but I can't imagine they're not just as good or even better! I'll let you know for sure :)


The other thing I got was this!


Zipfiz!! Have you heard of this stuff yet? Because if you haven't, you're seriously missing out! It's an all natural energy fizz mix that you add to water and let me tell you, it WORKS! 


I've added it to my water during my workouts and I think I need to use only half the container thingy because I have so much energy it's not even funny. Check out their website for more info! 

In other news I went to the library yesterday and got these books!



I am changing my major to health and wellness after realizing I need to follow my passions so I got these out and started reading! I don't actually start taking classes for this major until December but I thought I would start early haha. Everything is so interesting and I love all of the muscles and seeing how everything works together! I think it's all around better for me since I am totally at home in the gym now. It's pretty much the best part of my day now. 

Anyhoo, tonight Ben and I are going to see Bob Marley (the comedian) at UMaine so that should be fun! Finally something fun to do together. We listened to some of his stuff this morning and couldn't stop laughing so I'm pretty excited! Here's a video for your entertainment :) Have a good weekend peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment