Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WIAW {it's a pumpkin and carob kind of day}

I can't believe it's already Wednesday! Where did the week go? 

Today is exciting because I start my cake decorating class tonight and I can't wait. I really hope it's awesome...I'll try to take some photos on my now-broken ipod that sucks, but we'll see how it goes. 

Anyways...Wednesdays call for the good old What I Ate Wednesday post so here it is (Thanks again to Jenn over at Peas and Crayons!):

Breakfast

{I got this recipe from Ellie over at Healthy Belly Ellie}

Lunch 
{I enjoyed a big 'ol salad with this as well!}

Dinner



Snacks

{this mixed with half almond-coconut milk and water}
{bedtime snack}
{yogurt mixed with brown rice protein topped with bee pollen}
Lately, I've been enjoying some carob goo after I stumbled upon this in the health food store:


A while back I used to have carob chips as a little treat but I haven't been able to find any, so when I found this magical stuff I was very happy :)

Anyhoo...
Hope you all are having a great day and week!

3 comments:

  1. lovin the eats!! i'm super intrigued about bee pollen now...how is it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Myofusion Probiotic Protein Powder. It's the only kind I use. Have you tried the other flavors too? Soo good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link to the mug cake. Looks very very good. Interested to see what all you do with that carob powder because I just bought some last week and LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete