20 Things I've Learned in 20 Years
1. When you can successfully learn from your mistakes, you become a wiser, stronger person.
2. Once you lose who you are, you lose everything.
3. Life isn't worth living if you aren't doing something you love.
4. Eating good food is a wonderful thing.
5. Weight lifting will give make your confidence grow like never before.
6. Learning to ignore your negative thoughts can be one of the best things you can do for yourself.
7. There will always be at least one person who will try to deter you away from reaching your dreams. You must learn to ignore them.
8. If you believe in yourself, you can do anything you wish.
9. Once you master self love and acceptance you have mastered two of the greatest things in life.
10. Being honest and vulnerable with yourself is the only way to truly heal.
11. Learning to take time for yourself and being alone with yourself is an awesome thing.
12. What you like in others, you like in yourself and what you dislike about others, you dislike about yourself.
13. Everything you need is already inside you, you just have to be silent enough to find it.
14. When you feel good about who you are, the whole world is on your side.
15. The only person who can save you is yourself. No one else can do it for you.
16. You are already worthy and beautiful right now in this moment just because you are alive. There is nothing extra you have to do.
17. Once you realize that you can't please everyone, life is much more enjoyable.
18. Laughter really is the best medicine.
19. It's better to be an inspiration, than thinspiration.
20. Being happy is a state of mind. It's something you choose to be.